Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Two Recipes--Zucchini Casserole and Squash Fans

 


Grilled Squash Fans

Okay, you don't have to grill this. The oven works fine. I never did. Be careful cutting the squash. You can just stick the skewer through the squash to hold it back on or buy more squash than you need.


This is my favorite way to eat zucchini. 

Zucchini Tomato Casserole

Leaving onion out of this casserole is okay. 

Let me know, please, if you make either one of these and how your family commented. 

6 comments:

  1. Weather permitting we are firing up the grill this weekend. The squash sounds like something we should try then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      That does sound like something to try. I have often thought another dressing from a bottle might work!

      Delete
  2. we have zucchini haters around here, so I am giving that recipe a try and will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lonibelle,
      I hope it works. Use smaller zucchini. I think the cheesy bread helps with the layers of goodness. If you leave out the onions, that might help. I did not tell mine they were eating zucchini the first time.

      Delete
  3. finding fun and tasty Zuke recipes is appreciated.
    I will try this this autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...