Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday Not Good

 Thursday night here and I have done nothing. I think I have a uti. I have been inordinately tired for about four days. So, it must be the same old thing. I have done nothing except take a long nap and read stuff on the internet. I have about .5 degree of temp, so not so bad., actually, nothing at all. 

😢 A whole page popped up, so I chose this one, how I feel. I wish I knew how I got it. 

There are Tik Tok videos that come one after another, so I let that run and laugh lots.  I don't even feel like looking for anything amusing. 

I will cook the zucchini for Tommy since he loves it in olive oil and garlic.  No, we ate leftovers--pork loin, cabbage for him, slaw for me, a bit of leftover pasta. I had mine with olive oil and parmesan cheese.  Maybe I will cook tomorrow. 

The plastic on the stove eye can wait. There was lots on the internet that called for scraping with a wooden spoon. I have no wooden spoons here. However, I do have a wooden paint stirrer. 

It's about 10:30 Thursday night, and I am having trouble walking. Hopefully, I can get meds tomorrow. 

Friday now, and I can barely walk. Temperature is up 2 more degrees. And, I cannot reach my doctor.



10 comments:

  1. I’m sorry you are feeling poorly and have a temperature. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Do you take any cranberry pills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get an antibiotic soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      The doctor called one in, but the pharmacy cannot get it together and fill it.

      Delete
  3. Oh think I got my answer on the plastic eye that I commented about on your last post! I was quite confused what you were asking LOL Guessing you got that melted on there after your mishap with the shopping bags. What a mess! Glad you didn't get hurt or cause any other damage!

    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( UTIs are the worst! I think I sent you a link to those Cranberry pills that helped me so much in the past. Might be worth a shot! Or just buy cranberry juice to drink now. Hope you feel better soon dear!!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bri,
      What do you call the part of the stove that heats up to place a pot on it?

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. OH! We call it the burner! LOL I've never heard it called the eye before! I wonder if that's a Southern thing or a Utah thing? Tomato, Tomatoe ?! LOL

      Delete
    3. I only knows it harks back to wood stoves. The lids on top when opened, looked like eyes.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you've got another UTI. Although cranberry supplements (in the form of pills, not juice) have not been formally studied, many women swear by them. It does no harm to try them (but check with your doctor first, of course)
    Another way to address UTIs is with probiotics. If you're not into daily yogurt, then you should be taking a daily pre- and pro-biotic. They can't hurt, and can only help.
    Another strategy is to take a 6-month course of lower-strength antibiotic to keep off the UTI merry-go-round. I would try that after the concentrated cranberry supplements and the pre- and pro-biotics. If you do go the antibiotic route, you will need those biotics to help keep all your good bacteria from disappearing, so...

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...