Sunday, March 20, 2022

Lazy Sunday

 As you can see from the previous post, Saturday was a busy day. I slept well when I went to bed and awoke on Sunday. I was settling down when a nap hit me. At first, I was just going to rest. Once I turned on my left side in the recliner, I noticed I was cold. I put on a zip jacket with a hoodie. I pulled the hoodie over my eyes and the little throw from waist down. That was all it took. I awoke three hours later. 

I did stay awake long enough to watch Meet the Press, my absolutely favorite news show. After I awoke, I was achy from lying crooked! I forgot what movie we watched, then went to Publix for milk for Tommy. I had to wait in the car for an electric cart and then wait in line to check out--over an hour for milk! 

That was my Sunday, nothing important, exciting or newsworthy. 

Dinner--Tommy ate one of the burger patties and cabbage. I ate the leftover pork cutlet and cabbage. Later, I intend to eat salad with tomatoes and carrots.

Even though it is after 8 pm, I have plans: bake something, freeze cabbage, cook another cabbage. Tommy: chop and cook the ground sirloin if it is not rotten. 

I suppose I really needed the nap. A trip to the park and another ride around was what I planned. But, my body did what it needed.

How was your Sunday? 

6 comments:

  1. Hubby napped , not usual for him. I did odds and ends, nothing major.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sunday was super lazy. We were recuperating from a really nice (but exhausting) family gather the day before.
    I can't even remember if I cooked dinner. Seriously, I can't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      That was me. Saturday wiped me out. There are days preparing a meal is an afterthought. Thankfully, I keep food cooked that we can mindlessly consume.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it is nice to have a lazy day ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      Considering the day before exhausted me, yes, it was nice.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...