Friday, May 12, 2023

Eggs, Tuna, Screaming Ambulance

 Friday, I changed the small eggs that expire today for the large eggs that were free at The Pig. They refunded me the cost of medium eggs, and gave me the large eggs. So, we are all square. 

I bought another four four-packs of Starkist Tuna, making the total cans at 56 now. That is a year's supply if I eat one can each week. However, with an expiration date of 2006, I won't worry how fast I eat them.

That is all for Friday...lol. 

Well, it is all except for the ambulance that came screaming to the house after Tommy called 911 for me. My esophagus needs to be stretched again. NOW! It was a horrible experience. I ate the rest of my dinner over the next two hours, one tiny bite of chicken at a time. I will call the doctor immediately. It has been since 2018 or '19 since I had this done. 

Tommy is reveling in the fact it rained Thursday and today, meaning he does not have to water plants. He said he can hook up the automatic watering. So, maybe I will buy that. Well, I will pick it out and he will pay. It will be brutal out there in the afternoon sun with heat radiating off the brick house. 

oops, I forgot

Dinner: I baked eight skinless thigh and ten tenders along with potatoes, carrots, and onions. I made coleslaw. So, dinner was chicken, potatoes, carrots, onions, and slaw.

7 comments:

  1. Gosh how frightening for you. I do hope you are better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treaders
      Yes, better. However, my esophagus really hurts as does my stomach.

      Delete
  2. Did the ambulance help? why does your oesaphagus need to be stretched? is it an uncomfortable procedure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kylie,
      The esophagus narrows, so it needs to be stretched. I am sedated and feel nothing. I was told my throat would be uncomfortable afterwards, but I only feel relief.

      Delete
  3. When he called ambulance - were you choking? Not able to breathe?
    My SIL had to have her esophagus stretched a few times. It always helped - she choked a lot before having it done.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl,
      He called the ambulance because I told him to do so. I was losing the ability to talk and breathing was becoming iffy. He would sit there and wait for me to recover from passing out and eventually die if it were left up to him. I was struggling to breathe.

      Delete
  4. Were you choking so Tommy called the ambulance? Did you go to the hospital?

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...