Monday, July 31, 2023

On the way to ER in a bit

 My heart has been beating erratically for over 24 hours except for little time it stopped and I slept. 11- 2:30 this afternoon. I am trying to get ready. And, Tommy fusses about everything, no asking how I am, not touch to comfort me...nothing. 

I insisted he get a new walker before I left because the other one loses a wheel and throws him. All my panties and towels are in the washing machine. Then, I would like him to wash black pants and other things. This can happen later. I need to clean up.

While I was putting prepared veg into the pan with chicken, there was this frantic--what about the potatoes? over and over again! I told him when they are peeled like he prefers, wrap them in foil and place on pan with cooking bag. 

If he comes to hospital, I have begged him to come in a Lyft for my sake. I do not need to be worrying in the hospital.

At least, I won't worry about him falling from a faulty walker. 

The humidity is dropping, so it is very pleasant even though it is 95 at 6 pm.

Edit--right bundle branch block. In other words, there is no electrical system working in half my heart. 

19 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope it isn’t serious. I’ll be praying for you. Please keep us updated if you are able to make an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they can do something to help. Take care and prayers for recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for healing for you Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. Were you admitted to the hospital? Will you be needing a pacemaker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are rooting for you, Linda! Hope the doctors patch you up well and quick. Sending lots of warm thoughts and good vibes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not go. They came but sort of talked me out of going. They kept saying, "But, if you want to go, we will take you." I do not want to stay here until tomorrow, but they said I just needed some rest since I told them I had only three hours sleep in two days. sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are feeling better this morning.

      Delete
    2. Belinda,
      I slept a little better and felt much better when I awoke on Tuesday and have had another nap.

      Delete
  7. Oh my word, I hope they manage to get you sorted out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erratic heart beat is not from lack of sleep. If you do indeed have right bundle branch block, don't you need immediate intervention? Is your cardiologist moving forward QUICKLY?

    Mayo Clinic sez:

    "If you have bundle branch block with low heart-pumping function, you may need cardiac resynchronization therapy (biventricular pacing). This treatment is similar to having a pacemaker implanted. But you'll have a third wire connected to the left side of your heart so the device can keep both sides in proper rhythm."

    Pleae, don't let anyone talk you out of an ER visit if you're feeling very poorly, Linda!
    Very best vibes to you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suemb
    If I do indeed...??? I don't make this up.
    Tommy is urging me to go every hour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read these in reverse order; it doesn't come out too badly.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...