Thursday, October 5, 2023

Sweater Weather & Zolucky

 


Today, I got a lime tree. It is a thornless, Key lime. Hmm, I did not know Key limes had thorns. Now, I have two trees to bring into the house this winter. 

Speaking of plants, I am now thinking about bringing all the plants in for the winter. Tommy said there is no more room. And, I have more plants. I will figure out something. 

Last night, I forgot to take the tart cherry juice. So, I was awake all night. By the way, the $11+ 16 ounce container of cherry juice is concentrate and makes a gallon, so about $3./ quart. 

The forecast for this weekend is for 70s in the daytime and 30s during the night. So, I might need a sweater. I have only seen one tree that has turned or even started to fade. It was very small and bright yellow. With the drought in this area, we may not have a locally brilliant Fall. 

Since we did not use two coupons yesterday at Publix, I remembered to take them in today. They gave me $8 in cash which I gave to Tommy since he complains he almost never has pocket money. He was happy. He said he always got $50 cash every week and has not done that since he does not work. I think I get what money he has in his pocket. Looks like I can hit a yard sale. 

In my mind, this plan is set in stone for making money. But, I will reveal the plan when the first steps are taken. 

I ordered an outfit from Zolucky. It was late getting here, did not fit, sewing was iffy, and it smells like a chemical. So, I took a chance and will have to pay to return it. To say I am mad is an understatement. 

Has anyone ordered from Zolucky? 

What was your experience? 

6 comments:

  1. I have not ordered from Zolucky. I have only had one experience ordering from a Chinese company and will not use any of them after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ordering from a new-to-you online company, ALWAYS g**gle their name and look for reviews. For example, the BBB has over 600 reviews of Zolucky, and the average rating there is 1.17 out of 5. So they are not a good risk at all.

    If you didn't spend too much, you might want to forget about paying to ship it back and getting a refund. One of the reviews said her return took 4 months to process and she only got back 50%. So you might just want to just wash your hands of this entirely and chalk it up to a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      I did not think about checking a review. Thanks. I have sunk too much into this to even considering paying to send it back. Maybe I will just sell it.

      Delete
    2. The only reason I know is because it happened to me, Linda. So you are not alone. I ordered shoes that never arrived. G**gled the seller only to learn they had tons of complaints. Thankfully, I paid for the transaction with PayPal. I disputed the payment, and PP awarded me my money back after investigating. Phew!

      Delete
    3. I had seen this site for a year and wrongly assumed it was legit. My fault.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...