Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Busy Tuesday and Another Clue

 While I did not get as much sleep as I would have liked Sunday night, Rod Stewart did not let me down. Usually, I would be up until 6 am. At least I slept from 5 am to 9 am and then had a nap with Stewart. 

At some point I lay down to rest/sleep and did sleep until the time I had Tommy call me, about 30 minutes. 

I went out to finish my charitable project. A can of pumpkin came home with me but was hiding in the store. The search exhausted me! I bought a few strands of battery-operated lights. And, Tommy had the radio turned on to the all-Christmas music station when I came out to the car. 

When we arrived home, there were two Amazon packages waiting. Silly delivery man had a very heavy expensive dehydrator perched atop a small two pound package. And, the clearly marked large box with arrows indicating "up" was lying on its side. I received a new dehydrator and and only one Sterilite bin for the freezer. ???

Since I still had the other dehydrator, I made arrangements to return it. And, I ordered more bins, more than I want or need but at a cheaper price. Then, I made arrangements to return the one bin. 

When I finished talking on the phone, my hands were shaking visibly. I could barely stand or walk. I drank orange juice and ate a peanut butter sandwich since I felt I was going to pass out. When I finished, I asked Tommy if he could see my hands shaking. He said he could see my whole body shaking. I did not realize it was so bad. 

It took three hours to feel normal! This is how I felt when I was twelve, and did not know what was happening to me. Scary! 

I had chicken and vegetables to put in the oven, but could not handle it. So, we had hotdogs (no buns) and mashed potatoes and fruit. Now, Tuesday, I realize I had all the fixings for a nice salad when I had the make-do meal. 

Today, Tuesday, there is a pickup scheduled for any time between 9 am and 5 pm. I certainly hope this pickup happens sooner than later! In a few minutes we are going to get both boxes onto the porch. 

Tuesday, 2:30 pm and we are being held hostage by a pending UPS pickup! 

It's a gloomy day, so I am going to end this and prepare to put chicken and potatoes in the oven. 

Guess as many times as you like each day. Each guess needs to be in a separate comment. But, if I cannot find you to mail the prize, then I will go on to the next person. So, include an email. OR You can email me your email address with  at pparsimony@yahoo.com and "Thanksgiving Guess" as the subject.  

Third Clue--daybook. 

Clue two..HERE

Clue one...HERE

4th Clue: Vitamins

Today's Clue: nail polish 

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. I always hate waiting for the UPS man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,
      I am, thank you. This waiting was excruciating!

      Delete
  2. Unless I absolutely have to run an errand, I stay put these days. I would stay put if I was feeling shaky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAM,
      I did not become shaky until hours after I arrived home.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...