Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Life and Death

 November 11 is my brother Gary's birthday. He was born fourteen months to the day after I was born on September 11. He died on 12-12-01. 

When we were little, he always had the day off from school on his birthday, Armistice Day. I really miss him.  

And, my mother was a veteran. So, the day has double meaning for me. No matter how sad the day is for me, I still want to remember.

Tuesday night it was 70F at midnight. It gets scary when a storm is coming in and the weather is so warm as it can trigger a tornado. So far, today, Thursday there seems no problem. Good. I am in no mood for weather watching. 

So, it appears no one wants to play along with my charitable project and try to guess what it is. I was missing gathering Christmas Boxes and filling them. So, this serves the purpose of giving to someone else.  I think I will prepare this same project, planning and collecting items all year long. 

Well, I will just trudge along, doing it alone. Guess as many times as you like each day. Each guess needs to be in a separate comment. But, if I cannot find you to mail the prize, then I will go on to the next person. So, include an email. OR You can email me your email address with  at pparsimony@yahoo.com and "Thanksgiving Guess" as the subject.  

Third Clue--daybook. 

Clue two..HERE

Clue one...HERE

4th Clue: Vitamins

5th Clue: nail polish

Today's Clue:  hand lotion

Come play with me!



12 comments:

  1. dear me I wish I could figure this one. I am not doing well at my guesses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      Some people are on the right track, so build on that, and get closer.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are putting together a health and beauty bag for charity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,
      You are exactly right. But, there is one element to the bag that I wish you would guess.

      Delete
    2. Kathy,
      No, but you won. The bag was a handbag.

      Delete
  3. You never said what the prize is....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to come back and guess today along the same lines as Kathy but Kathy beat me there by miles. Congratulations to her and to you for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to men (and women) like your brother. They paid the ultimate price for us.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...